Successful Developments: Yours & Mine

Friday, August 15, 2008

Revealing Secret Interviews - Part 5

.
Developers:


I originally intended to post an article tonight about Virtual Assistants, but I underestimated how long I should have scheduled my time to prepare and write about this fascinating occupation and the services available to business people everywhere.

So... I've decided to post another installment to my Revealing Secret Interview with Mr. B.

I had planned on posting this article next week, but have not finished the last little thing that will make this first interview complete.

Instead, tonight I am posting the outline of what Mr. B. says are the 20 most important things affecting the outcome of any successful business enterprise.

gfb3

Mr. B. - I want to take the time to thank you for thinking of Developers when you thought of the words you are sharing with us.

I would appreciate it if you would share with my readers, the words you shared with me about the 20 things you believe are necessary for success.



Mr. B.

Do you want the long version, or the short version?


gfb3

How about sharing the short version now and save the long version for next week?



Mr. B.

I am a showman by profession, and prefer to tell all now, but I will wait until next week since you insist. So without further ado:

1. Don't mistake your vocation.

2. Select the right location.

3. Avoid debt.

4. Persevere.

5. Whatever you do, do it with all your might.

6. Depend upon your own personal exertions.

7. Use the best tools.

8. Don't get above your business.

9. Learn something useful.

10. Let hope predominate, but be not too visionary.

11. Do not scatter your powers.

12. Be systematic.

13. Read the newspapers.

14. Beware of inside operations.

15. Don't endorse without security.

16. Advertise your business.

17. Be polite and kind to your customers.

18. Be charitable.

19. Don't blab.

20. Preserve your integrity.


gfb3

When you said the short version, you meant the short version. I can't wait for the long version next week. But, since it isn't finished being compiled, we'll have to wait it out.

Thank you Mr. B.


I can see why Mr. B. has been so successful. Even the short version contains quite a bit of information. Then again, Mr. B. has been known to make fearfully difficult actions seem easy to do.

Next time I write about Mr. B... I will reveal his true identity and talk about a special limited edition e-book prepared only for my blog subscribers.

Until next time...

Girard Frank Bolton, III.
The Developers Advocate
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCullough Residence designed by GFB3

GFB3 Consulting

GFB3 Twitter Message Updates

GFB3: Make Your Own Tiny URLs Here

Enter a long URL to make tiny:
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

GFB3 Merchant Circle