Successful Developments: Yours & Mine

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Introduction to The Developers Advocate - GFB3

.
Developers of the World:

My primary business is providing consulting services to real estate developers and the professionals they work with.

My databases of resources allow my clients to same time and money.

I have worked with Architects, Engineers and Contractors since 1976.

During that time, I have worked my way up from being a Boy-Friday to Production, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Middle Management, Top Management, to being on the Board of Directors of several corporations, all in addition to owning my own business.

I have a natural talent for organization... and advise my clients in reducing their costs through time proven methods in scheduling, making sure all costs are included in written estimates, timely responses to requests for quotes, and other factors that make a difference when calculating the bottom line and the bottom dollar.

Some people just need a pat on the back to reassure them that they are doing a good job.

Others need a bit more than that.

In addition, I find that the sales and marketing methods used by contractors, architects and engineers are not always the most effective for those very talented people.

I look at what a client is currently doing and advise them as to how I would change their processes to make their business more successful.

Learning by reading is a very powerful tool in building a business.

But I have found that the clients needing the most assistance are the ones that read the least.

I refuse to work with anyone who expects me to agree with them just because they are paying my rates.

Check out my Amazon.com book reviews... they relay to you my honest opinions... just as cut-to-the-chase as my consulting services.

The only difference is my consulting services are the only opinions I give that earn me a living.

I am a workaholic. However, I enjoy family, swimming, reading (of course), architecture, engineering, the arts, drawing, music, writing, photography, playing chess, very little television, and good people. I like to surround myself with people actively improving themselves... and help those who want to improve their situation.

Now that you have taken the time to meet me... tell me about you and what you are developing today.

- They say I'm a Southern Gentleman... You know me as "The Developers Advocate" - Consultant - Girard Frank Bolton, III., Mobile, AL

MySpace

follow me at Twitter

Frank is gfb3serv at Early-To-Rise
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCullough Residence designed by GFB3

GFB3 Consulting

GFB3 Twitter Message Updates

GFB3: Make Your Own Tiny URLs Here

Enter a long URL to make tiny:
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

GFB3 Merchant Circle