Successful Developments: Yours & Mine

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Revealing Secret Interviews - Part Two

.
Developers:

Yesterday I mentioned some secret interviews I've collected over some time.

Today, I'm sorry to say I only have time to share only one more bit of my interview with Mr. B.

I promise you will not be disappointed in what Mr. B shares with us today.

As I mentioned yesterday, Mr. B gives us more in a short statement than some people I've listened to all day long.

You'll see what I mean when you read what I'm sharing with you today.

gfb3
It seems as though everyone is experiencing some type of financial difficulty that is keeping them from starting any new projects. Do you have any advice to my readers about overcoming financial difficulties?
Mr. B.
True economy consists in always making the income exceed the out-go.

A penny here and a dollar there, placed at interest, goes on accumulating, and in this way the desired result is attained. It requires some training, perhaps, to accomplish this economy, but when once used to it, you will find there is more satisfaction in rational saving than in irrational spending.

I advise you to take a few sheets of paper and form them into a book and mark down every item of expenditure. Post it every day or week in two columns, one headed "necessaries" or even "comforts", and the other headed "luxuries", and you will find that the later column will be double, treble, and frequently ten times greater than the former.
See what I mean?

I'm not going to tell you what I found out when I took his advice... and I'm tight with my money.

Sorry I don't have time to share more today, but I'll be back tomorrow to share more of Mr. B's Revealing Secret Interview.

And... I'll be posting a survey to find out how your necessaries/luxuries percentages end up at the end of the week.

A year from now, I'll post another survey to find out how much has changed over a year's time.

It'll be fun!

I'll turn it into a contest and give away prizes next year.

Mark your calendar!

Consultant Girard Frank Bolton, III.
Advocating Personal, Business and Social Development
http://www.MySpace.com/TheDevelopersAdvocate
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCullough Residence designed by GFB3

GFB3 Consulting

GFB3 Twitter Message Updates

GFB3: Make Your Own Tiny URLs Here

Enter a long URL to make tiny:
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

GFB3 Merchant Circle