Successful Developments: Yours & Mine

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Revealing Secret Interviews Hiding Out in the Open

.
Developers -

I find inspiration for new projects "Hiding Out in the Open" most every day.

It is important to me to scan the newspapers and internet news and other web site resources several times a day.

One source of inspiration is one of my best kept secrets... but I will not reveal all my sources.

I might tell you some of my secrets by mistake or by purposely hiding them out in the open for all to see.

However, I will share with you a series of secret interviews I've collected.

The first interview in my series of "Revealing Secret Interviews" is a man most people have heard of but do not really know much about him or his business ideals.

He is a source of wisdom that most have not paid that much attention to recently.

This man made his fame and fortune by investing in real estate, auctions, books, retail, etc... and now is able to share his words with you and me so we may achieve each development goal we set for ourselves.

He has twenty items that he says you must hold high in your mind to succeed.

I'll start revealing portions of his secret interview with you tomorrow.

More of his words will follow.

For today... I'll share one of his answers:

gfb3
What do you think it takes to succeed?

Mr. B.
Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only to set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done.
Mr. B's answer is short and simple, but cuts straight to the point. If you wish for something and you take the appropriate actions, you will achieve your goal. Idea - Plan - Act!

Notice that he used the word "independence" to signify "success". How true!

Until next time... Frank
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McCullough Residence designed by GFB3

GFB3 Consulting

GFB3 Twitter Message Updates

GFB3: Make Your Own Tiny URLs Here

Enter a long URL to make tiny:
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

GFB3 Merchant Circle